Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Tattooed Love Boys-Blood on Roses lyrics

  1. #1
    Inactive Member glamfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can anyone help me out. I'm learning this one on guitar and can't decipher a few lyrics to sing along with it. Especially at the beginning. Here's what I think it says, and I'll leave blank what I think I don't know:
    somewhere out there in the world
    a voice cries out to be heard
    and the answer echoes back a cruel note
    blind offers get refused
    for a curse of being used
    (don't know this line......)
    good friends don't come cheap ya know.....
    (then I know it all til in the second verse, I think it goes:
    Shadows hide and keep concealed
    the words that will not be revealed
    and in a _______ no on else will see....

    then I know the rest.
    If anyone can help me with the one line, and the one word in the last line, which I'm not even sure is right....that would be cool.
    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is off of the second disc, right? I will listen to it again to see if I can figure it out. As of now though, I am of no use to you. Sorry you click on this to see a "no answer" answer. [img]redface.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member glamfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah Carl, on "No Time for Nursery Rhymes".
    That'd be great if you could take a listen for me.
    I'm terrible at deciphering lyrics. Just don't have the ear for it.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member glittermarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2003
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Dan. long time no talk!
    The TLB lyrics are:
    Somewhere out there in the world
    A voice cries out to be heard
    And the answer echoes back a cruel 'no'
    Flowers offered, gift refused
    The thought occurs of being used
    The straining heart can't take the final blow
    [.....] second verse
    Shadows hide and keep concealed
    The words that will not be revealed
    The inner thoughts that that no one else will see.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member glamfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Marco....yeah, it's been awhile.
    How ya been?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, had a rough night last night (dang kids puking), and when I got up at 4 AM this morning and checked the site I had seen that it was O.K., as Marco beat me to the punch anyway. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •